Don’t Starve Together Update 2.47 available for the Cawnival event this June 2
Klei has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.47 patch, and it’s to usher in the game’s Cawnival event! Expect new carnival games as well as bug fixes and more! Read on for the June 2 Don’t Starve Together patch notes.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.47 Patch Notes | June 2 Don’t Starve Together Patch Notes:
Don’t starve together: The enigmatic Corvus Goodfeather returns with a bunch of new prizes and three new games during the Midsummer Cawnival throughout June!
New to this year’s Cawnival event
- Added 3 new carnival games: Nest Defender, Cuckoo Spinwheel and Birdhouse Ball Drop.
- More prizes are now available at the Prize Booth including: Light Catchers, Mini Tower Drop Egg Carousel, and 3 new Midsummer Night Light designs.
- The Mystery Box Gold is now available at the Prize Booth with 12 unique statuettes to collect.
- The Crow Kids now enjoy festive treats and sit by the campfire.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed a rare bug where the server could end up being unable to save the game.
- Fixed a rare crash after a follower stops following or is killed.
- Fixed a rare crash with penguins eating food.
- Fixed rare crash with expired traps existing in inventory when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed a crash with Produce Scale and the Fish Scale-O-Matic trying to weigh the wrong player items.
- Fixed an issue where mobs would not use the correct run speed when swimming in water.
- Rocks from seaweed removed will now appear on the minimap.
- Pond fish now cast shadows like sea fish.
- Fixed using Abigail’s Flower on Followers other than Abigail causing Abigail to be unsummoned.
- Fixed an issue with profile style and profile background selections that could not be deleted.
The Midsummer Cawnival Chest is available for ($6.99)
New Twitch Drop campaign: The new Twitch Drop campaign for the Rusty Anchor begins June 2 at 10 a.m. PT. Streamers who will have drops available can be found in the Twitch Drop Campaign Announcement Message.
I know a lot of you are really excited for more DST content. In the meantime, here’s a little teaser. Oh, and for all Klei Rewards members, here’s a little Klei Fest gift!
Check original forum post for more details on the new update as well as information on the Klei Fest!