This year’s $140,000 Oscar goodie bag includes liposuction and a piece of Scotland
Some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities walked away from the 2022 Oscars with an Oscar goodie bag worth nearly $140,000.
A number of nominees received “Everyone Wins” goody bags at the 2022 Oscars, whether or not they picked up an Oscar statuette on the night. And according to CNBC do itthe contents of the luxurious goodie bags are not to be sniffed at, with this year’s decadent package from Distinctive Assets valued at nearly $140,000.
The most expensive item in this year’s bag is a $50,000 three-night stay at Turin Castle in Scotland, complete with butler service and a bagpiper welcome. Although schedules can get hectic as the bag is filled with 52 other items and experiences, including a cosmetic procedure, land ownership, and just about anything but a partridge in a pear tree.
Here’s a closer look at some content, per CNBC and E! News:
- A $15,000 four-night stay at the Golden Door luxury resort and spa in California.
- A $12,000 “Celebrity Arms” liposuction procedure by cosmetic surgeon Dr. Thomas Su.
- A small plot of land in Scotland, with the title of “Lord” or “Lady of Glencoe”.
- $10,000 worth of “rejuvenation treatments and procedures” from Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich.
- A life coaching session with wellness expert Kayote Joseph, valued at $1,200.
- $25,000 in home renovations from Maison Construction.
- A pair of TurboFlex goggles with a 360 degree rotating hinge.
- An assortment of Opopop “flavor wrapped” popcorn wrappers.
- A bottle of Ariti extra virgin olive oil infused with edible gold flakes.
Distinctive Assets, the Los Angeles-based marketing firm behind the ‘Everybody Wins’ goodie bag, has selected 28 people to receive their wildly popular assortment of gifts this year, including all of the nominees in the Best Director categories. , Best Actor/Actress and Best Supporting Actor categories, as well as show hosts Wanda Sykes, Amy Schumer and Regina Hall.
Top Rated Movies of 2022